Monday, November 3, 2008

ET

十一月一日 星期六 晴

9:45AM 我还是比预约早到一个小时. 医生因为有些紧急手术所以迟来.

11:15AM 终于见到医生了. I have 27 eggs retrived, 16 of them are fertilized, 3 poor quality embryos are discarded, 10 embryos are frozen. Dr recommended me to have 3 embryos transfer and these 3 are the best among all of them. However, I couldn't start the ET immediately. Dr asked me to take 1 1/2 glass of water and wait.

1:45PM I was already in the operating theater and the nurse has done the second US. I still need to hold my pee and wait.

2:45PM Another US, I could see from the screen that, it was clear now. The nurse informed the Dr and started the cleaning process and tied both my legs. I guess this is how people give birth bah.

3:00PM Finally, the Dr arrived. Dr asked me to relax otherwise it would be difficult for the embryos to stick to my lining. The whole process was quite fast. I could see my embryos on the screen. However, at that moment my concern was when I could pee. I don't think I could hold for another 1 hour inside there. Luckily the Dr got the nurse to help me. That was the 1st time I pee without going to the toilet. The nurse inserted a tube in me and walah my pee was gone in an instant. I have not forgetten to ask about my lining's thickness, according to the Dr it was about 12mm during the last scan.

4:30PM Leaving the Clinic. Everyone wishes me Good luck. They are getting ready to leave too. The clinic is supposed to close at 3pm.

Total cost for today is RM1300(ET) + RM2500(ICSI) + RM1035(Medicine)


Continue the insertions AM and PM daily


DH will help me to inject Pregnyl(2000iu=0.4ml) on 4th,7th & 10th Nov


I will look for a clinic nearby to help me on this injection

No comments:

Post a Comment