Tuesday, November 4, 2008

3dp3dt

I woke up very early this morning. But had breakfast only at 9 something. Felt like eating instant noodle so much. I have decided to stop eating instant noodle ever since I decided to start IVF which is nearly 2 months already. Dr advised not to take too much of processed food. But this morning I just couldn't help. So I cooked 1 packet of instant noodle+egg.

10:00 AM Went to the opposite clinic for my Proluton Depot injection. It cost me SGD15. Then tapao my lunch, corn + carrot + pork rip soup and rice.

11:00AM As usual, I was asleep after my Cyclogest insertion during the 2 hour bed rest. Yesterday I have gotten my sms ready to enter the Smitten magazine contest. The 1st 100 sms that reached them at 1pm would win a SGD1900 Toshiba laptop. Too bad, it was already 1:30pm when I woke up. Aiyo..

Tonight my dinner would be koey teow + bee hoon goreng. It is going to be spicy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment