Monday, April 20, 2009

9th Week

My US today:-
CRL 21.2 mm (8 weeks 6 days)
Yolk sac seen
Fetal heart seen
Subchorionic hemorrhage still present but not increasing

Just a tummy US, I can see the heart beat clearly. Doctor advised to continue cyclogest 400mg until 12 weeks POG. Today could be my last visit to the clinic. It's time for me to look for a gynae in Singapore. This is my next assignment for the week. Oh ya, I have increased 1kg, so far no morning sickness.

Bought 2 bottles of bird nest from Lo Hong Ka, 10% discount with my member card. The last time I bought Lo Hong Ka was in 2005, the gal told me better to keep my card coz this card has been discontinued. In other word, only old members will have this 10% discount privilege. I never knew that the custom would actually tax me b'coz of these 2 bottles of bird nest. I was pissed off. They asked about the price and I simply mentioned RM200 per bottle and its just a gift from a friend. They calculated the GST that I was supposed to pay, FIVE SINGAPORE DOLLER. Gosh! The custom must really hate me..

Total cost: Consultation fees 50 + US 50 + Medication 509 + Urine test 7 = RM616


9 comments:

  1. good that everything is going smoothly for you now. during my week 9 when i have bleeding, i also have to continued with the cyclogest too until week 12. and i am having twins, a girl & boy :). all the best to you and the babies.. stay healthy too!! look foward to see you updating your news..

    venusmaria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lucky u 1 boy 1 gal, after this u can close shop already. I have only left with one :(

    Actually on and off I still have brown discharge, but not much. worry..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, planning to close shop also regardless of the genders. one is good too, less worrying and more time for him/her alone...having twins is much more harder.

    dun be too worried, i think all the brown discharge is those old blood. jus take good care and dun lift anything heavy too and most importantly, rest, rest and rest as much as you can...

    venusmaria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy to know that your pregnancy is doing fine. God will always bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. venusmaria, hope everything will be fine, same to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 这个月如果一切都顺利的话,我就开始试管疗程了。。。我又开始走你走过的路。。。放胚胎的时侯我要怎样?要特别注意些什么?好但心啊!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 胚胎放进去后的那天,不要有太大的动作,让胚胎可以舒服的躺在你的子宫里. 我是说真的,我觉得我之前的胚胎在放进去不久后就掉落了. 记得那天交通很塞,为了避开我们用另一条好拦的路,一路上凹凸不平,震得我都心寒起来. 所以要记得休息,之后的几天就还好,我都是照常上班,但减少走动.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really glad that your pregnancy is doing fine at this stage.
    Share more of your pregnancy journey to people who wanted a baby so much -- just like me.. hehe
    Anyway, congrats!!

    ReplyDelete